Toro TimeMaster® Twin Blade Self-Propelled Electric Start Lawnmower 76cm/30"
For homeowners with large gardens, the Toro® TimeMaster® covers more ground in far less time. The sleek, lightweight body is surprisingly easy to manoeuvre, making it simple to circle trees or shrubs. The Dual-Force™ twin blade cutting system combined with Toro Atomic blades makes light work of grass cutting on a large scale and whether you collect or recycle the clippings, you're sure of a superior quality of cut.
- Dual-Force™ Cutting System twin blades chops clippings into tiny bits and forces them back into the turf where they decompose quickly and provide nutrients and moisture to the soil.
- 76cm Mowing Deck makes light work of grass cutting on a large scale
- Automatic Drive® Self-Propel with Traction Assist Handle senses and smoothly adjusts to your preferred walking pace
- Quick Storage Lever for Easy, Compact Storage
Briggs & Stratton 1000 Quantum 223cc Engine
- Fuel Capacity
(Up to 1 hour of run time)
- Cutting Width
- Height of Cut
2-point, 32 to 108 mm
- Guaranteed-to-Start Promise
3-Year GTS Full**
- Drive System
Automatic Drive® Self-Propel with Traction Assist Handle, Rear-Wheel Drive
- Deck Material
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge
- Washout Port
- Blade Brake Clutch (BBC)
- Handle Type
Adjustable quick storage
11.9 N·m Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton® OHV
Powerful 11.9 N·m (8.75 ft.-lb) gross torque Briggs & Stratton OHV engine delivers the performance and durability that Toro is known for.
Dual-Force™ Cutting System
The Dual-Force cutting system and Toro® Atomic blades cut grass into a fine mulch for a superior quality of cut and a healthy, lush lawn.
Quick Stow Lever
The TimeMaster has two storage positions for easy compact storage and convenient handle height positions to insure a comfortable mowing experience for any operator.
2 Point Height-of-Cut
You can easily adjust the deck height at 2 points instead of the hassle of walking around the mower to adjust 4 different levers.
Attach a hose to the mower deck to easily clean the under side of the deck.